tiger

all in blender,because of the ram limit, render in cycles only with 900k hair .
latest update increase the amount of hair to 1500k

Hey, she is very natural and convincing, congratulations!
Ready for National Geographic.

paolo

this is wonderful :slight_smile:

wonderful work. good pose, good anatomy, good fur. looks realistic :slight_smile:

Amazing! Truly does look close to photo-real. The pose, composition and presentation don’t fully match up with the quality of the model and render though.

Hi!
that’s very good!
Do you plan to make animations?

very cool work, are you planning on releasing this model somewhere?

The fur and pose are not very convincing, but the modelling and texturing look great!

I agree with Jonathan L and Unluccy. The pose is rather stiff.

yes,the model and fur setting are not so good,is hard to make the fur look ike the real fur。

frigging Chinese ppl are always so talented.
Let me ques, this is your first day in blender. - bum - bum - pam just kidding, a bit of racism.
Great stuff though. It`s really hard to get fur right in BI…
The only thing wrong about the pose imo is the tiger paw that is in the air - looks too solid , bend it a bit down and that will add more fluidity to the pose.

yes,the model and fur setting are not so good,is hard to make the fur look ike the real fur。

I’ve got a tutorial coming on BlenderDiplom about exactly this topic, so stay tuned! Part of the trick is to use multiple hair systems for different parts of the body. For instance a second hair system for the stomach would allow it to be more fluffy like a tiger’s stomach. It also has a lot to do with the fur shader.

Wow, very nice work! I like the inside of the legs, they look very realistic. The tiger’s back looks a bit like it was a stuffed animal tho.

latest update increase the amount of hair to 1500k

Attachments

nice fur !:smiley: