Tiki, the community feature film is in financing campaign

Hey! Blender Bob here!

I case you haven’t heard about Tiki, it’s a Blender community feature film presently in production. The idea is that we all give our time and work for free but once the movie is sold to TV stations, airlines, streamer etc, 100% of the profits will go to the Blender Foundation. We reached point were we need money in order to move forward. Because yes, there are people that we need to pay, meaning the ones that have nothing to do with Blender. Like recording, voice actors, sound design, mix etc.

We are at 2/3 of a Kickstarter campaign and we need your help. We have almost reached 50% Got 1$? 5$? At 10$ we will add your name in the credits!

Blender is about community and we are asking the community for support. We are 80+ artists working hard on this project. Please follow the link or ask me for more information. And remember that if we don’t reach our goal, you get your money back from Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blenderbob/tiki-0?ref=discovery&term=tiki

12 Likes

Nice to see this got fully funded (could only manage $20 myself), going to be interesting watching it all come together. These early renders already look great and I’m really hoping to see full details on how you are going to animate that hair in Blender…

2 Likes

Fantastic! Good luck with the project.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Follow my YT channel for updates on Tiki!

1 Like

I was already subscribed :+1:

1 Like