Time Traveler

Hi guys,
I’m really excited to share with you my entry for the Artstation challenge “Medieval Back and Forth”
It’s based on a concept by the great artist wu shenyou.

Softwares used : Zbrush, Blender, Maya, Substance 3D Painter, AccuRIG and Marmoset.

For full process you can check my Artstation

High-poly

27 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thanks Bart, cheers!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Very nice.

If I had to pick one thing that partly ruined it for me on first look, it would be the hair. It looks like squid tentacles (unless of course that’s the intent, in which case well done).

If I was going to nit-pick a little more, then it would be the eyebrows and lack of eye-lashes.

Apart from that it all looks great. Personally I would have better positioned the hands holding the hoop at the back. As it stands the front on view makes one look twice to figure exactly what is going on.

1 Like

Thanks Bart, glad to accomplish it!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks for your time, I totally agree with you for all the notes you have mentioned. for the hair I really was in rush as the challenge went to close, and for the hands position it took me some time too to figure out what’s going on when I saw the concept that i based on!

Really appreciate your comment man, next one will be better for sure :slight_smile:

Concept by wu-shenyou

1 Like

Love the character. She kind of reminded me of Jun from G-Force with the bird cloak and helmet.

1 Like

haha yeah they resemble each other, as they have some feature in common like you mentioned. Thanks!

1 Like