Tippett Studio is looking for an experienced Blender artist
to create an all-CG photo-real environment:
- The environment will mainly consist of a scenic lake,
a grass plain and miscellaneous vegetation.
- We will be using a combination of existing assets
and custom model and paint assets specifically
created for this project.
- The first step will be to swap out existing low res geometry
for better looking assets and update the materials and lighting
- Once the overall environment has been assembled and lit in
Blender, the next task will be optimizing it for efficient rendering.
Here are some of the skills that would be desirable for this job:
- A solid understanding of asset creation, asset management,
layout and set dressing.
- Experience with industry standard texturing, lighting and rendering
- The ability to problem solve, debug and optimize a scene.
This project begins immediately and will run until
approximately late November.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
To be considered for this position, please include links to your resume and reel. You may contact us at:
Email resumes to: [email protected]
Please be sure to include the following in the subject line:
Resume: Your Name, Blender Artist
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to hearing