Yes, that is what I was refering to, I understood the website to mean once 250 people donated, blender publisher would be avialable to those who donated during the campaign drive. If I misUnderstood, and thats not the case, so be it. I still woulda, donated, atleast the 50.00. Like I said , I have gotten hours and hours of enjoyment from this Program, I think It kicks Arse. All the Artists and programmers I have learned from, and a new hobbie that has become an addiction, and the great Blender Community, and not to mention the knowledge I am acquiring. It is certainly worth more than 50 dollars. Dont get me wrong I am dying to be able to get a hold of publisher, but creator is great too!!!
- Costs: minimum one time fee of EUR 50 (or USD 50)
- Name mentioned at the www.blender3d.com site (if you like)
- Access to a closed area on www.blender3d.com
- Download of Blender documentation
- Blender Creator V2.25
- Blender Publisher 2.25 with ‘Key’ to unlock features such as stand-alone game creation. This download will be available when the 250th member subscribes.
- Access to the new services portal in construction. Sneak previews!
- Dependent at the duration of the campaign, a Blender 2.26 might be built.
Like I said the Donation was certainly worth it, to help out, so if i Misunderstood, its ok, I still feel good about donating!!
NDNChief, Confused Regular :-?