To Nayman, SatoriGFX and any other Ontario users

I was discussing the possibility of an Ontario/Canadian user meeting with theeth last night in BlenderChat. Any of you guys interested? COuld do it in Toronto, or somewhere in between Montreal and Toronto, so theeth doesn’t have to go too far. (you know, french guys can’t read the English signs too well :wink: )

theeth was interested in coming down with a couple of others from la belle province, if we can get somehting together.

Drop me a line and let me know if this sounds good to you.

BgDM

Hey! That would be great! A meeting in Toronto would be good! How about a meeting in Ottawa this fall? I know that there is the Ottawa International Animation Festival in October. That would be ideal for anyone (people not only from the other provinces, also people from the U.S. and the rest of the world) to come (Blender users included). What do you think?
:smiley:

Hi BgDM,

Sounds great. Unfortunately, I’m not really using Blender anymore so I would probably pass. But, have fun if you do end up getting together.

SatoriGFX.

Ottawa would be fine with me too.

Martin

How about a meeting in Ottawa this fall? I know that there is the Ottawa International Animation Festival in October

Hey, that sounds good! Would be a good good festival to go to. Ottawa seems like it would be middle ground for most people, so I second that nimination.

Anyone else up for doing this?

BgDM

i am only 17, and have no real way of getting to ottawa… anyhoo, toronto is MUCH nicer… heh heh :wink:

how about one here… we have plentyy of cool places, and lots of great attractions!

Nayman: TO would be great. Ottawa would probably be better, as it is kinda in between.

If you need it, I could poick you up and give you a lift.

Lets get this going. I f you need me to set it up, then just let me know.

BgDM

what would w be doing?

Nayman: maybe just a meet and greet more than anything. As I said, theeth wants to come down with a couple of others.

As syndic3D said, maybe in October to go to the Animation Festival as well.

Give me some ideas, and I can pool them together.

BgDM

I might be able to buy a laptop with money from my summer job (I’ll be coding database in Access), so I might be able to bring out some fun stuff to show you.

Also, I think it would be a good place to share ideas and techniques, things we’re doing, but most of all, just put a face on someone.

Martin

Also, I think it would be a good place to share ideas and techniques, things we’re doing, but most of all, just put a face on someone

That would be great! I have a laptop and can also bring some stuff.

On a side note: theeth, you got any good info or know where there is good info on Access. Need to lewarn that myself for work.

BgDM

Hey,
I got an idea, since your ALL over east, and im on the west coast how about you make it in Vancouver, or better yet my living room, that would work for me (jk’in). :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!