Tommy1441's Sketchbook

Re-opened at OP request

Thanks guys [thumbs up] you guys rock!

Sorry been away for so long, life got in the way…but here are some models I’ve done throughout my AFK time.

some more…

and some more…

and last ones for today :slight_smile:

Super render you got with usb stick. It looks really beautiful and professional!

Thanks DM…

Revisiting one of my old projects with new and better knowledge of Blender

1 Like

Hi

Very nice model here…:slight_smile:

Can clearly see the change in picture 3 and the earth from old to new…I like Your eye’s for detail…Good work…Puff Puff

Happy New Year

Tai

Thank you Tai, very kind of you. And Happy New Year to you too.

If you check the ones I uploaded on posts #4 and #11 you’ll defo see the progress…:yes:

Great swiss army knife. The modeling on the scissors had to be annoying. Good job!

Thanks, yeah it was a bit of a pain but got it just right enough to animate it properly. Can’t seem able to upload the animation of just the scissor here, so I’ll update the post once I manage to get it done.

In the mean time have fun with this https://imgur.com/POLV5LE :eyebrowlift:

And this…

Wow… How much time did the modeling take? I would recommend throwing scratch or grunge textures on the metal, right now it looks too pristine imo.

It took me around 5 days streaming the modelling on Twitch on a 2-3 hours session…now the texturing was done offline and if you look closely at the first image of #44 you’ll see that it does have micro scratches and some grunge in it, specially if you notice on the scissors you can see them.

Now the video I did make it without the full texturing as I wanted to do a test run of the animation…must admit I haven’t gone back to it due to time limitations at the moment…thanks for your critiques!

I didn’t want to share it in the WIP part of the forum as this is mostly a practice run for a project that’s still on the brainstorming phase, so not much to share yet…also DK when it will move to the modelling phase…sorry guys!

@PhoenixSmith this is for you…after failing to upload the animation of the scissors, I did a quick OpenGL one…hope you like!

Deleted by me…duplicate post ooops!

WIP number 2 for 2018 :eyebrowlift:

WIP number 2…

Finished model…