Toonish medieval game, trying out the low poly road

Thank you

Pretty much done with this character, after painting her back I started to test a few things here and there, painted a new face over the last one, tried a new more feminine hair, changed some colors.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OcZdhtPclgA/V32VHi3oEaI/AAAAAAAABqE/07OnM9kDWXYhuJ7a7xVJQD2vpiewAiBYwCLcB/s1600/LowPoly_female_medieval_bgevinicius.png

I think I’m done with character tests for now, next step, terrain tests and painting

EDIT:
Ps: Her lower leg is too dark, I should probably brighten up a bit.

Hand painted terrain, 128x128 textures, 3 of them: dirt, grass, and transition

Reference:

Reminds me of the style of Final Fantasy 3 for the nintendo Ds, a game I used to play a lot when I was younger.

I really like how it looks though, keep up the good work!

Thanks man
Yea I had this game in mind when I tried the cute blond character some time ago, I won’t use it tho, it was just a test
And turns out it is quite hard to get the style right, my character ended up looking like a baby

Testing some tree geometries and textures, the branches of the first 2 follow the camera (Halo option) and once i won’t to make a first-person-view game I think it’s ok to use this.

EDIT
Almost forgot, new boot texture, plus a few adjusts here and there

bout this model,s in the pic , i never new what is the best way to make an open world level, i mean if i made the world and put all the element,s on it [ tree,s rock,s home,s etc…] the texturing will be more like hard to be done how can i just create a large texture that fit to the world with high detailed texture

I think really big leaves work well in pixel art or cloud like trees where you can’t see the individual leaves but only the shape of them all together. Small individual leaves don’t look that great…

alf0, I don’t like big textures, I once made a level for a plane game and I used a huge texture for the ground, the framarate went down, never again. :spin:

Something like this? (first one)

Btw, these are just tests, not really hand painted textures, heavily-edited random pictures found on google, not all of them, but some.