Toonkit 1.6 Is Released for Blender 3.x!

Toonkit For Cycles 1.5 RELEASED!

It’s a pleasure to announce that Toonkit 1.5 is released!
It’s a major version with big code rework and new support to blender 2.93 LTS. As new features the major improvement is on the Specular workflow that is now set per material allowing much more flexibility.

Check the full release log and thank you all!

• [NEW] Added Support to blender 2.93
  • [NEW] Reworked the Specular workflow. Specular Color and Smoothness are new set by Material (Easytoon and Lamp Shading Nodes) instead of per Light.
  • [NEW] Cell settings are now available in Lamp Shading
  • [NEW] Raw Shadow is now available in EasyToon as a Color Output (It ignore terminator fix)
  • [NEW] Two new Samples: DragonFly and Cartoon Knight
  • Add Adaptive Sampling in all quality settings
  • Minor Code Cleanup and Optimizations
3 Likes

What’s about the viewport render is much lighter than the final render, same samples amount… [Toonkit 1.5 / b3d 293.5]

Hi!
Did you have any setting doing on the composite?

no nothing in composition :confused:

no, composition node ifs off. … and the final render is darker even after loading factory settings of the blender.

okay, I fixed this… I downloaded new filmic blender profiles and now it’s working!

Hi Guys!
It’s a pleasure to announce that Toonkit 1.6 Experimental is released with support to Blender 3.0 and Cycles X. It’s a huge step forward in performance thanks to all Cycles updates and put Toonkit in the new Blender era!

To celebrate it Toonkit is 25% OFF during the Blendermarket Black Friday Sales.

Beside this we also included two updated samples for Blender 1.6. A new version of the QuadBot (From Tears of Stell) and a new version of the Sinon (SAO Fã Made Character).

Best!

2 Likes

Hi, im using blender 3.0 and toonkit 1.6. When i render everything works fine, as soon as i add the easy toon shader to my model, i can see it but cycles renders for a few seconds then restarts and it just does this in a loop never refining.

Hi Gregg. Please contact us inbox in blendermarket. I will be glad to help you

We’re proud to announce that the New Online documentation was released!