ЖК Береговой

Voľnočasová pracovná aktivita.

Priestor som sa snažil vyskladať okolo veľkej kontrastnej formy. Stala sa ňou dvojitá skriňa v čiernom drevo dekóre. Z pravej strany sa nachádza kuchyňa, z ľava úložný priestor v chodbe. Mojím cielom bolo vytvoriť jednoduchý a minimalistický dizajn. Aby to ale neostalo len pri bielej, čiernej a šedej farbe tak som to doladil barovým sedením v žltom odtieni, ktorý dodal interiéru farebný kontrast.

Je nutné dodať že projekt sa nebude realizovať. Jedná sa čisto o dizajnový koncept.

More on my instagram

16 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:
bravo!

1 Like

Thank You :slight_smile:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

amazing work :smiley: I didnt understood nothing wrote in the description but good :smiley:

1 Like

Haha, sorry its in Slovak language, but thank you a lot :slight_smile:

Here is Bing translation. Probably not very accurate since it is automatic:

Title: For Slovak to English Bing returns the same text. No translation. For Russian to English it returns this: “Beregovoy”.

Slovak to English:

Leisure work activity.

I tried to stack the space around a large contrasting form. It became a double wardrobe in black wood décor. From the right side there is a kitchen, from the left there is storage space in the hallway. My goal was to create a simple and minimalist design. But in order not to stop with white, black and gray, I fine-tuned it with bar seating in yellow, which added color contrast to the interior.

It must be added that the project will not be implemented. This is purely a design concept.

1 Like