2006!

It is now the year 2006! well at least where I am (GMT+10) I hope all the elYsiun members and staff a happy new year. Unfortunately I had to celebrate 2006 alone (it was either that or singing “szczęśliwego nowego roku!” around weird Polish people, no offence Polish Blender community) But I had people to talk to on #blenderchat. This year there should be some great things happening, for example: Orange, the 5th anniversary of elYsiun… and many more great things.

What did you get up to on New Years Eve?

Anyone got any New Years resolutions?

Thanks Alex_G :slight_smile:

happy new year to you too :stuck_out_tongue:

GMT+10? You are defenitely not in Polant, and yet you talk about polish, eh i mean poles, That doesnt make sense lol. Where the hell are you?

Maybe some polish place in Sydney? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeonil

Happy new year to you too its been an hour since the new year reached here (+5 gmt) and the fireworks are on. :slight_smile:

Happy New Year Everyone!

I still have about 11 hours until 2006 begins. I guess that leaves me with plenty of time to figure out what to do tonight. My New Year celebrations are usually flops.

GMT+10? You are defenitely not in Polant, and yet you talk about polish, eh i mean poles, That doesnt make sense lol. Where the hell are you?[/quote]

nup, my step great grandfather was Polish and Dad’s been getting into Polish culture lately, and there’s this Polish dance group which Dad goes to

EDIT: Oh and also, I’m actually in Daylight Savings so I’m actually DST+11

Aha! LoL

My turn now. I just joined the 2006 club :smiley:

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Same here :]

I think I just found a Y2K6 bug. Hm.
P

Just watched the ball drop in Times Square, New York just two minutes ago. I’m in GMT -5. Happy new year!

-Laurifer

Hey Alex_G. Happy New Year!

I didn’t do much but get some sleep since
I have the night off from work. Tomorrow My brother and I are both off and were planning doing something fun.

For me, it became 2006 eleven hours and seven minutes ago. My cousins and brothers made a whole bunch of noise when the clock showed 12:00, so I went to bed and shut the door :-Þ

Continuing the trend…Happy New Year!

Do we get a New Year blender release? :wink:

Happy new year, you buncha losers… uhm… I mean, fellow blenderheads.

And lets hope 2006 will bring me lotsa love. not talking 'bout that platonic type, I’ve got enough of that crap…

Sago

nappy bloo gear!

Happy new year all.

Going to be a big one for blender.

BB