Toucan Adventure

Alas, I added some armour, too:

Attachments

nice pretty cool

Vedui’ il’er Nae saian luume’ I am getting ready to put another demo up…yah…Tenna’ telwan san’ (sorry bad Elvish----I’m not very fluent)

lol funny very funny

I wouldn’t do that if I were you, your hand might start turning red…:eek:

lol funny red hand

hehe red hand.

Okay. Back to topic plz…

I connected the portal level thing to the level with the trees and stuff. In the portal level, you can talk to an npc and he will create a portal to send to the level (“distant lands”).
then, you jump through the portal and you get there (still have to make a cutscene).
I am going to try and upload another demo tomorrow.
Anyway, here are some screenshots:

Attachments

Lots of sweet updates: wall-jump
new skills
different items
sky
it’s harder
I’m going to try and upload it sometime over Thanksgiving break.

~Turin

great udate

pretty good , the model is great and cartoon styled :slight_smile:
well actually you must make idel animation for the bird and fix the jump
and what is meant by TOUCAN ? i like this word :slight_smile:
are you turkish or something ??

TOUCAN is actually the kind of the bird… http://images.google.ca/images?hl=fr&q=toucan&gbv=2

in this game its actually Sam his real name (like in the frootloops cereal :P)

I added shadows, too.

Attachments

I made a new portal “prototype”

Attachments

you know your game file got deleted.

woah… looks like this game is really coming together. I can’t wait to play your next demo

nice turin very good

Cool game espicelly for a game made from bordnce you went far. Could you perhaps also add a .exe file(I know its for windows only.) because it goes faster on .exe file rather the the .blend file and sam seems to slide(might be just because it goes slow). You probably arleady know this but you need to add collision detection to the head(i found out that only the bottom body cant walk through stuff but the heaad can.) . Other then that I like it :smiley: Keep up the good work.