Toyota LC Prado - Against the World

Initially it was a project where i wanted to evolve into things where i didn’t had so much experience in 3d, and in that i wanted someone else to do post-production.
Until a group of whatsapp came up with the idea for people to make the post-production of the images and i would choose the main ones, with that participated a incredible staff, where for some it was the first experience with 3d car post-production and others who already had experience. Then my part started, where it was delivering a good base of 3d, where they had total freedom to change the scenes, and below is the result.

Behind the scenes:

You can check all images in the project on Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/96878493/Toyota-LC-Prado-Against-the-World

66 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re #featured! :tada:

1 Like

Beautiful results of great teamwork! Those are stunning and incredibly realistic images.

1 Like

I’m not normally a fan of the car stuff, but these are stunning! Amazing work all round. Well done to you and the team.

1 Like

Cool works! Really like the desert shot, it has great energy and beautiful light.

1 Like

Impressive your art. I love it!!

1 Like

Amazing work!

1 Like

Stunning scenes and excellent post work. These could easily real product images!

Im not sure i folowed the intro text though. You provided scenes which they could do post-pro on? That part i did get, but the explanation was a bit hard to follow??

1 Like

Thanks bro.
So, I had friends who were looking to practice post-production in 3D, some friends of mine were the first time in something like that.

nice work, did you used an addon for the trees perhaps?

1 Like

In this project i used Speedtree, but some projects i use ‘‘Botaniq’’, ‘‘Grove’’ or Download them from web.

1 Like