Tradeshow Video - my first Blend

Hey peoples,

This is a trade show video which was done as standard NTSC and displayed on 4 screens in a continuous loop at my company’s booth at the SIR 2006 show. Software used was Blender, Photoshop, Premiere, and Flash. All the sound clips come from freeplaymusic.com.

The timeline on this project was roughly 5 weeks, which included finding & learning the Blender software (v2.41). So, as you might guess, it’s a bit choppy in places. Still I think it came out well, especially being my first Blend - (except for that “Gus” tutorial). I’m not really looking for a critique here, but I wanted to post & say “Thank you” to everyone who has made Blender what it is, including this support community. I’ve never used a 3D app before, but my first experience has been good. I’m sure I will continue to enjoy it! And all thanks to God, without whom I never would have made the deadline on this project!

http://www.medcompnet.com/adds/Medcomp_SIR_2006.zip (41 MB)

Happy Easter!

That is very good, especially for only having 5 weeks to learn Blender. Very good.

Do you think it helped your sales?

Thanks.
I’m not sure whether it helped sales … all the feedback I got from the sales reps is that people were stopping to watch it. But I guess that was the point - to draw people to the booth.

And all thanks to God, without whom I never would have made the deadline on this project!

good stuff mate:) I’ll d/l it tomorrow when my connection speeds up again.

regards
greenlig