I know these kind of posts are not always that successful, but I think it’s worth giving it a try…
Trampoline is an athletic simulation game where players control an athlete jumping on a trampoline, performing gynmastic maneuvers. The game can best be described as a Tony-Hawk style sports game taking place entirely on a trampoline.
The game features:
- Truly realistic trampoline physics based on a setup of my creation.
- Realistic (yet fun) control model gives the player more control than ever before for performing complex gynmastic flips and twists.
- Create your own character be choosing body shape, outfit, and clothing colors.
- Full story mode with upgrades to player’s characters, and unlocking other content through completing objectives
- Freeplay mode for just “playing around” on the trampoline
- Internet multiplayer (already 90% complete)
- Spectacular, cringe-inducing ragdoll crashes (on and off the trampoline)
- about 80% code complete
Okay, so the reason I am writing this is that I am looking for 1 (one) talented artist that is interested in helping create the content necessary for the game. As you can see from the screenshots below, my 3D skills are not appaling, but also not top-level freeware quality. I am looking for someone to either help supplement what I have already done, or to (even better) improve on the existing work, and create the rest of the remaining content.
What I am most lacking is human character models to use for both the in-game characters, and the background “onlookers” that will populate the various arenas in the game. I would also like to add a few more arenas to those I have already created, and possibly improve upon the existing arenas I have made.
- Talented artist with experience making low-poly realtime game assets. This includes UV unwrapping / texturing!
- Willing to work on a FREEWARE title (of course full credit will be given for any and all work done on the project)
- Someone interested in the project
- Someone dedicated enough to see the project through to completion.
Scope of Work
something along the lines of:
10 Character models (w/ skeleton, simple poses, and 1 texture map)
2-3 background arenas (static, lightmapped with Gile[s]).
I would prefer someone who works in Blender (and possibly Gile[s]), as that will make the exchange of assets much easier, as I have these programs.
Any interested artists, please PM or EMAIL me (or respond to this post) with a few samples, and we can discuss further.