Trapeze Tiny house

Hi Guys, I would love to show you my last commercial project made using Blender 2.79 + Corona Standalone for Blender. After this project I started using Cycles + RTX Optix:), which IMO is faster and gives you more control than Corona :slight_smile:

However here are the renders:

And link for more shots:

You can always follow my fb fanpage www.facebook.com/azrstudio

Take care :slight_smile: I cannot wait to show you my work made in Cycles, but that will be avaiable soon :slight_smile:

64 Likes

I love it! Especially that interior shot, well done!

1 Like

Very good job.
Do you mind share your lighting set up for the second one?
I find it hard to achieve a good look when you have access to HDRI lighting but artificial lights.

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

well done - very good renders

1 Like

It’s a basic setup of noemotion HDR + Corona Sun, I am using the same setup in Cycles now and it works quite nice. Currently, I do not have time to check if I added in this scene extra area lights in windows, but sometimes I am using this option too. This way it’s makes interior brighter.

Thank you :wink:

1 Like

hello nice work! btw how did you make the puzzle, specifically how you make the objects work well and then how you projected the image to it?

It took me one day to create them. But it was almost two years ago, so I do not remember specific. However, you can buy them from me on blender market, or download some on Blendswap.com because I saw that someone there is sharing his puzzles:)

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like