Trooper

Ouaaaaaaaargl !
Awesome !
I’m always blown away by peope who can work so precisely on hard surface modeling and precision in eroded texture details ! I’d like to have such a skills !
However why didn’t you work more the glass material ? It seams very basic compare to the fantastic work on the helmet structure & texture ?

BTW, thank’s for your sharing :slight_smile:

Thanks :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Interesting question! After having studied several references. I mean with that, real visors, I decided that the result I had achieved was well enough.

SWeet!!! Nice bold colours, ps that head sculpt/model is nice as well.

Thanks rombout :slight_smile: Colors are my favorit part when working on a project.

1 Like

Looks good of course, but I wonder where the top row feature is for that particular nay sayer’s own projects? No matter, yours is up there where it belongs! Congrats my friend!

Thanks mate :slight_smile: :slight_smile: What do you mean with “particular nay sayer´s own project”? Do not forget that I am a Frenchman and my english can be limited sometime :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I mean the person on facebook that decided to tell you that he was tired of seeing your posts on your project - that person missed out, as they do not get to see your art up top here. Maybe they even missed out on learning to keep pushing along with a project until it is done.

I get it now :slight_smile: You are totally correct! This person had even really succeeded on making me having doubt about myself as a artist!

1 Like

I wouldn’t have doubts, man… your stuff is crazy good. :+1:

In fact, I’m just building up our Google+ communities. so…

you’re the first (of many to come)…

Thanks man :slight_smile: I really appreciate your words :slight_smile:

As far as I know, google plus is going to be shut down in a year, so… Choose a different platform.

Even sooner.

Amazing stuff ! It all looks really good !

There is a little artifact in the glasses reflection. Possibly made by the triangle fan in the middle.
Try making a subdivided plane version of the glass. Should be smoother.

Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile: I’ll have a look at that :slight_smile:

Yeah, I know… have the others. just using a bit of the networking while its still up

Thanks Dentelin :slight_smile: I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like