Trying out some chocolate materials :)!

Was a while since I posted anything here, so I offer you some sweets in compensation for my lack of images ;).
Blender 2.83/2.9, cycles. Everything except the cloth on the table is procedural material.
Hope you like it :D!

69 Likes

Awesome shaders👌
Would love to see the nodes of gummy’s and the chocolate.

Nice!

There are a lot of variations of course on the chocolate, but the main settings are the same.
Here is an example for like 20% chocolate (light brown). Smaller than you might imagine, but contains both scratches and small air bubbles on the chocolate :).

5 Likes

Super, Thx :+1:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thank you :)!
You will make a lot of people crave for candy now ;).

3 Likes

I certainly do :slight_smile:

You’re #featured! :tada:

1 Like

The chocolate is really impressive, it is one material that is a lot harder to pull off than one would first think. Well done!

nice work and textures as always joakim!

1 Like

Great work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, it has a certain look…but with the use of “clearcoat” on the principle shader it got the right appearance. I did not even have to use subsurface scattering on it :).

1 Like

Great render. The lighting really is realistic here, and the materials are convincing, especially for procedural shaders it worked out well. I’d like to see just a hint of imperfection in the metal and glass shader though. Just a few tiny bumps or maybe a fingerprint here or there. Even in the most polished photo, there’s typically some evidence of human tampering.

Thanks :)! Very Much, Soo Helpful For my Blender 3D Animations And Hyperrealistic Renders
If You Need To Learn Blender See My Youtube Channel If You Like Please Subscribe
Link To Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1IbJrEYIiMP3Yo2_tpW73g/videos
Thank You Blender Artist Nick Merico

me too, if I can. Just starting. Exciting

1 Like