TTTools /Copy active object to Selected Objects with all transformations/ My First Addon/

Hi,

I am super excited to release my first addon, the truth is I am really unhappy with my life and this kind of stuffs are really motivating me, although i never earned a single penny from it. I am thinking about packing it with some other features, making my architecture workflow at the office a little bit easier and a little less repetitive. Every purchase or pm asking to get a free copy will let me think that another life is possible. I am really unmotivated with my life work routine and needed some motivation, thats it.

I am totally aware its a very basic and simple addon, probably it doesnt deserve 3 bucks, it took some time for me but if you think it might be useful to you and you dont want to pay, you can JUST PM ME and i will be more than happy to mail it to you for free, it will motivate me as much as earning the 3 bucks to know that someone finds my creation useful. Just drop your mail address and a sentence to describe why you think this may be useful to you.

Every now and then at the office I needed to replace imported objects with trees and benches etc. at work, replace them for further use in UE4 or etc., which was a boring repetitive task, so i actually needed that for my own workflow but thought someone else might find it useful too.

4 Likes

This is EXACTLY what I needed, so I bought it. As long as 3ds max + VRay is still my main tool, I often find myself importing scenes into Blender and having to replace all my VRay lights with Blender’s own lights manually (since FBX will turn VRayLights into just empties). This will save me a lot of work, so thanks for this!

Hey you just made my day, got the notification from gumroad that i made a sale, i was at the register at the grocery, started literally to scream, made my first buck from programming, not that 3 dollars is much but you literally made my day. I am always here if you have any questions, it should be pretty straight forward though. I dont know how i can thank you enough, right now im back home and my girlfriend thinks i am going nuts :smiley:

1 Like

Happy to make you happy :grin:

Now either invest that money or get your girlfriend something nice. But don’t spend it all at once!

Hahaha lol, its real tempting to spend it all at once but i will try my best:D btw i sold another 3 copies, so thanks here to everyone who supported me, I am having the most euphoric time of my life, no exaggeration.

1 Like

Can’t believe I sold 5 copies in a day, I cant thank you guys enough, and special thanks to the person who paid 5 bucks, and my first customer Laserschwert. Your support means a lot too me, actually it motivated me so much, I took my time to add some additional features, for instance; I only needed z rotation for my architectural workflow, but since I have 5 customers now, I need to add some other features they might need, so now you are able to choose which axis you like to rotate.

You can check the links to the update on the initial post. I’ll try my best to add some new features every now and then, I’ll be super excited and happy to hear your opinions and feedback to add to future releases, I really mean it, hit me with your suggestions.

Hi.
I must confess I haven’t bought it because so far I don’t have the need of this kind of feature, but you never know if in the future I will XD

Anyway, I just wanted to say that any tool/addon that can safe time will allways be welcome to anyone in similar situations as why you needed to make it for you. So if you have the knowledge and ideas of creating addons that you consider useful, please find motivation in doing them. I am sure others will find them useful too and will be happy to buy them at reasonable prices.

Best of luck!

PD: Still waiting if possible to have simple bone physics in Blender at some point hahaha.

thank you so much for your encouraging words. I actually never thought what i do for my workflow would be useful to someone but it makes sense that there are intersections in different workflows. Its a very fullfilling experience though.

Thanks to everyone who supported so far.