Tudor Heritage Ranger

Hello there ! :wave:

After many years working for the luxury watch industry under strict NDA, I’ve decided to work on a personnal project so I can update my portfolio. I wanted to create a clean model that would be detailled enough for extreme close ups and ready for anim.
Everything is rendered with Cycles with Renderraw, really nice to be able to do the grading directly in Blender.

Next step is to render a proper animation, but I still need to work on the rig to be production ready.

Some texturing is done in Subtance Painter.











Thanks for watching ! :slight_smile:

44 Likes

Nice Geo Henri is it all quads, which it seems to be, impressive!

1 Like

very very nice personal work!

I like everything…model seems really clean, materials and shaders well defined.
Just one minor thing…the scale of the texture applied to that floor (at least…I think it’s a floor) seems a bit off… but just to be pedantic… the overall quality is really high.

1 Like

Thanks ! Yes it is almost all quads, I still have a few ngon hidden here and there… :wink:

1 Like

Thanks !

Yes, you may be right about the floor scale, I wanted to play with a subtle texture pattern but I may have overdone it…

This looks really nice, I love the lighting.

1 Like

3 Likes

Those renders are really dialed in !!

3 Likes

I have the 2024 version of this watch and you did a fantastic job…except maybe the texture on the seconds hand. :smiley:
Whats the next watch?

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

3 Likes

Oh nice ! Thanks :slight_smile:
I might continue to work on it for a while, doing a short animation with it and animate the whole movement… On this one (the 2014 ranger version), it was stilll an ETA 2428 movement. On yours it is a “manufacture” movement and it’s way harder to find images of it on the internet.
Cheers !

@bartv : Sweet! Thanks so much :smiley:

3 Likes

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Hi, wow some of the renders are just mind boggling !!

1 Like