turn off the pins!!!!!!!!!!!

:smiley:

How do you turn off the pins, so when you save the uv image it doesnt have all those huge red spots in it?

Unpin, works in the image editor, but when you save the uv map, they are thereā€¦

Is there a place in the blend somewhere I can get rid of them??? is this a blender bugā€¦

oh she said the nasty wore BBBBBBBBUUUUUGGGGGG bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug

thank you

Odd,
I always thought you just unpinned them :confused:

wonder if you found a bug?

i just did a test of a cube smart projected, all UVs pinned, over a test grid saved in jpg format, and the image itself is not saved with the red dots. I viewed the image using windows explorer preview.

Blender remembers which UVs are pinned etc so that when the image/uv map for that object is revisited, the red dots will re-appearā€¦but they are not in the actual image texture afaikā€¦

yeahhhhhh I think Im an idiot! what I think I am seeing that is red, is the vertex dots!

I just deleted them by color out of the png file that helped immensely

but I did have fun saying:
bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug

did you see the movie with harrison ford in it crashed on an island? and he said " for a long, long, long, longā€¦long, longā€¦longā€¦long time?

thats how I am saying bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug