Tutorials from Blender site

Hello everyone. I’m just posting to let you know that, thanks to Jean Montambeault, I got off my duff and cleaned up that tutorial section as well as added a whole lot I forgot about that he had sent me. Sorry, Jean, for flaking out :stuck_out_tongue: .

The tutorials are a bit easier to read/find but still not organized. Sorry for how ugly it was, hee hee hee (I’m lazy) Anyway, here they are:

http://www.ingiebee.com/tutorials.htm

Good nite all :smiley:

Love Ingie

Hi Ingee,

Thanks for posting all them tutorials, they will be a big help! :D 

dale

Cool! Nice to see all these tuts that I could never get to. Only bummer is some are missing all the pictures, but nice resource all the same.

Hi Ingie,

Just wanted to let you know that I updated the
Lip Sync tutorial (to take into account the armature
system and added a little bit of background about
RVK’s) and hosted it on the blenderchar site:

http://blenderchar.weirdhat.com/lipsynctute/

The version on your site should be considered
obsolete (it appears to be missing all of the pics
anyways).

Chris

P.S. Thanks for resurrecting the tutorials!

Cool! Nice to see all these tuts that I could never get to. Only bummer is some are missing all the pictures, but nice resource all the same.

Ooops, please email me and let me know which ones are missing pics. I was having trouble with uploading them, and the file might have been created but crashed while uploading it’s contents. Then I wouldn’t have realized it. I fixed one like this, but if there are others, please let me know. I’ll go look too. Sorry about that :smiley:

Just wanted to let you know that I updated the
Lip Sync tutorial (to take into account the armature
system and added a little bit of background about
RVK’s) and hosted it on the blenderchar site:

Awsome, I’ll link to it there then 8)

Ugh, head hurts today so I may not get this done right away, was just looking at mail n stuff, but will do it soon!

Love Ingie

I think I have all the pictures loaded. They should be working now. Sorry about that.

Ingie

Thanks IngieBee, you are doing a great work!

great!!! thanx for the website, it really rox! i’ve always been in a need for blender tuts!

Tom

Nice!! Thanks for the tuts!!

Good job Ingie!

Btw, I still have all my CJ tutorials, maybe someone could do a place for them somewhere. The problem is, they would require a good format repolishing, and I don’t really have time do to it :-?

Anyway, if anyone is interested, just contact me.

Martin
PS: I know Kib said that one day we could probably put them on Elysiun, but I don’t think he has time to reformat them either.

Hey, I’ll take a stab at it, but it may take me a week or more (depending on how many, etc…) because I gots dem kids an a job, ugh. But I likes ta help when I can since I love Blender :slight_smile:

Ingie

I have 15 or so, but a lot of them need small corrections, so I should send them to you in bunch of two or three, depending on how fast I can correct them.

Martin

wow! lots of great tuts there! good job ingie! :slight_smile:

Hi Ingie,

Fearing the demise of the blender website,
I saved a copy of the character animation docs.
If you want to host them on your site, I
have put them here:

http://www.ualberta.ca/~cwant/blender/char_doc/character_animation.php.html

Regards,
Chris