Two Apples, almost identical...

… (actually one of them is a bit bigger than the other)

That’s the title of my last work :wink:

Hi everybody, I’m happy to be back here bringing you my last image:

The scene is quite simple. I have started with a couple of previous models although this time my challenge was to go further with texturing and photorealistic lighting.

Here you can see the clay render, without the specific materials; only with bump textures.

Everything done in Blender plus some details in ZBrush, as the displacement texture of the stem. As you can see, I have added a fine particles system with Blender to better depict its tiny furry surface.

The textures in apple skin and also in the cloth and the bowl’s red ring are fully procedurals, which means: I haven’t used any picture or digital illustration to make them; simply I have created a node system with different procedural patterns mixed all over, giving me at the end the final texture.

Health and Love for everyone!!!

The Bowl, stem and the fabric in the background looks great. But for me the apple looks like plastic.

Looks good! Maybe a softer reflection?

Great work, I like the contrast… Congratulations

The reflection looks off. An apple has this kind of reflection
where is looks more “blobby” instead of hair like reflection.

Thank you guys for your feedback! Sure it will help me to improve. The fact is that the more I look at the glossiness of my apples the more I agree that something is missing… I will try to fix it up in next days! Thank you so much!

beauty work, just very simple !

Great quality :slight_smile: and render, but I would like to suggest to make it more natural … now is looking to perfect… need som spots and fingerprints also durt, may be some variety in the texture. Well done!

His artwork, if you check out his portfolia, is about perfection. So perfect it’s unreal.

Oh man, what a great piece! Stunningly effective in its simplicity. Congrats, Love the image!