[Un-official] Chaos Corona 3.0 exporter for Blender | Now supported Blender 4.0 or later

show me your version inside User pref

You not missed anything. Yeah, it is on Telegram. Just create an account for download and voila!

Hi 1.3 is broken not call standalone

Thanks for share, this is my first test using Corona Render in my life haha…
I recorded a video: https://youtu.be/vqtHde9PvyY

3 Likes

Redownload again from first post!

Looks like the HDRI map is too close to the camera and is blurry

Are the settings correct?

Your settings are right BUT 2k HDR is not so good selection for background. Try to use 8k or 16k instead.

1 Like

this is my version

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “F:\ALL_SOFT\AUTOUPDATE\stable\blender-3.0.0+stable.f1cca3055776\3.0\scripts\modules\addon_utils.py”, line 439, in disable
mod.unregister()
File “C:\Users\HRIJUL DEY\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.0\scripts\addons\render_corona_init_.py”, line 100, in unregister
sub.unregister()
File “C:\Users\HRIJUL DEY\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.0\scripts\addons\render_corona\properties_init_.py”, line 24, in unregister
sub.unregister()
File “C:\Users\HRIJUL DEY\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.0\scripts\addons\render_corona\properties\node_sockets.py”, line 1133, in unregister
bpy.utils.unregister_class( cls)
RuntimeError: unregister_class(…):, missing bl_rna attribute from ‘RNAMetaPropGroup’ instance (may not be registered)

this is the error while unregistering

new version doesnt even register 1.3.2

Just remove. Restart Blender, and then install again. it works. it won’t say “1.3.2” though in the description as he forgot to update that text i’m guessing…

1 Like

Is caustics working yet?

Yes. But on first post I re-updated the link for latest version.

Yes. It is.

does this mean you can convert materials from cycles to corona?

and is it posible to interactive render in the viewport?

This option will be removed because it cannot be convert properly. Also, IPR is not supported (maybe for now, don’t know exact),

How use Denoise mode? can I use Corona high quality Denoise mode?

Hi. Yes, just scroll down main Render panel and you can show 3 type of Corona Denoising mode: None, Fireflies, Full. I recommend you to use Fireflies mode than Full.

If there are undefined corona materials in the project, the renderer cannot display the rendering window. Can the corona base material be automatically referenced to the unpaid objects in the project? For example, the corona base material is automatically added when switching to the corona renderer.

Don’t understand what you mean by this.