[Un-official] Chaos Corona 3.0 exporter for Blender | Now supported Blender 4.0 or later

I guess what’s meant is that, instead of not rendering when materials are undefined, “generic” material should be assigned so the scene renders no matter what.

I think it is not possible.

Yes, when there are many material , I cannot find the one with missing Corona material . C4D and 3DSMAX can render without materials use Corona.

Yes, of course. There are have not this kind of thing BUT you can use by default Material override function (Render panel > Lightning integrator > Material Override > Select material by your preset)

Sorry, I haven’t time to read about this, but is this contacting Corona standalone based on your licence, or what way is it integrated. I used Corona for years in 3dsMax, but since moved on to Arnold. Always loved Corona though.

Thanks! This is what I want, and you have achieved it.

1 Like

Hi. The standalone 3.0 is official FREE but not other (1.6, 1.7, 2.0, 4.1…). I’'m unofficial dev.

“Work in progress” project that rendered with Corona for Blender (Just posted what you can do with this):

6 Likes

Is this the same Corona version as the one on Telegram?

yep, that should be Corona v.3 standalone

Export scene with modifiers apply?I notice that the subd modifier will not be apply when export

Many thanks for your answer burnin.

I’m a little confused because the LicensingLog.txt says

Current license is:
Demo license active.
Activated until: 2022-01-05

Or does it just mean that I have to contact the license server again from 2022-01-05?

Btw. Is there a possibility for viewport rendering?

Hi. I think you didn’t read all my post on this thread and on Telegram channel respectively.
Known issues:

• All modifiers are not supported yet.
  • …and some other.

Hi. It is official FREE standalone version from Corona Team not cracked or like that.

Interactive mode is not possible as I said on my previous posts. The reason for this is not fully-documented the code by Corona team for 3rd-party exporter.

Hi Odilkhan, thanks for the confirmation.

Thanks for pointing that out, I had unfortunately overlooked it.
This is of course a pity without the Interactive Mode.

Don’t worry, Demo license is automatically prolonged & re-activated.

'Till now only with officially supported apps (Max, C4D…)

1 Like

v1.4 is out on first post!

3 Likes

Hi burnin,
thank you for the information.
But at the moment I’m thinking about investing more time in the Corona Renderer.
On the one hand it would be a nice renderer for indoors that has a good quality, on the other hand is the missing viewport rendering that slows down the work considerably.
I had tested an old scene earlier and this constant pressing F12 and waiting was really a misery.

Let’s see, the LuxCore renderer will be available for Blender 3.0 soon.

(Oh man am I spoiled.
When I think about when I started with TurboSilver…)

1 Like

Hi where corona materials?
corona mater

Hi. Read changes of latest v1.4 on first post.