Unable to render aniamtions in latest builds (2.9x beta and 3.0)

Hello wondering if more people experience this or, that i should fill in a bug support form.
I’m using cycles CPU based rendering, for a little hobby project not something important.
I got more then enough space left, but after the first frame, in whatever output png / avi nothing more is rendered, so the videos consist of one frame, (even if render per frame as png, its still one frame only).

Hi.
If this were a general problem, the bug tracker would be full of similar reports.

So that you can get better help here, you try to give more information about your project. If possible, you share a .blend file where you can reproduce the problem.

Said another way:
"You have no information in your post that would offer you a solution from anyone. "
“Others will come here and say, ““I have just rendered four animations. Blender is working well.”””

Few will tag what you have said as a bug. So, no to that question. I noticed you didn’t ask what could be the problem. When I have hit a point where what should work is not I take a step back and start looking at settings. I bet you have wrong setting.
As Yafu said, offer a blend file, explain the case, show us a screenshot so we have something to help you with.