Underground Psychedelic mood

Hi, this is my first post here! I’ve been learning Blender since the beginning of 2019. This is what I consider my best render until now. Any comments?

I gently ask you to follow my instagram page:
www.instagram.com/roots_3d
Thanks!

2 Likes

With some better lightning and some of texture changes that would actually look very, very nice!

1 Like

Thanks for tour feedback :wink:

I like the wall and the graffiti.
Have you tried a dark scene where mostly the light comes from the yellow parts of the graffiti or the graffiti itself? It just get this came in my mind.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip Rigoletto, I considered this idea at the beginning, but as my scene became more complex, I could not manage to use this kind of light only! This was a previous render of this job: is that what you meant?

Like that. Nice graffiti. It just needs some more depth, f.i. the pole is too much flat against the wall… yes, some more depth, imho

1 Like

thanks kabu! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Yes, type of that, but much darker. I thought of an emission shader, so the graffiti itself brings light to the scene. One weak light infront, and a bright light from behind the wall, for some bright edges.
Emtpy sprayer cans, 1 or 2 in the front, near the camera.

You have a nice graffiti scene, but the lightning is boring. Try some lightning like that: http://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wallpapers/2013/06/17/104177/2c58355defcd98ccee2f46a36b490e25.jpg

1 Like

now I get what you mean! very cool ideas. thx