Undocumented API change in 2.91.0 breaks hair-related addons

Hi folks,

Lately I’ve run into an issue when trying to use either the HairNet or Hair Tools addons in Blender 2.91.0. I can’t seem to avoid triggering the following error when generating hair particles from any kind of geometry:

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\djwhi\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.91\scripts\addons\hair_tool\particle_hair.py", line 680, in invoke
    return self.execute(context)
  File "C:\Users\djwhi\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.91\scripts\addons\hair_tool\particle_hair.py", line 720, in execute
    particleHairFromPoints(context, particleObj, pointsList, extend=extend, stick=self.stick_to_target)
  File "C:\Users\djwhi\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.91\scripts\addons\hair_tool\particle_hair.py", line 561, in particleHairFromPoints
    {"name": "", "location": (0, 0, 0), "mouse": (x + 1, y + 1), "pressure": 0, "size": 0, "pen_flip": False, "time": 0, "is_start": False}])
  File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.91\2.91\scripts\modules\bpy\ops.py", line 132, in __call__
    ret = _op_call(self.idname_py(), None, kw)
TypeError: Converting py args to operator properties:  PARTICLE_OT_brush_edit.stroke error converting a member of a collection from a dicts into an RNA collection, failed with: TypeError: Converting a Python list to an RNA collection: keyword "mouse_event" missing

According to the official Python API documentation, the OperatorStrokeElement type is supposed to have the “mouse_event” property mentioned in the error, but I can’t find any mention in the changelog of this property being removed (there’s a seemingly equivalent property, “mouse”, so unless they do different things, I’m at a loss as to why both are included in the documentation). I’ve also checked the code referenced in the error and found no reference to this property whatsoever. As such, I’m inclined to think that the property was removed from the API without being noted in the changelog. Has anyone else encountered this error or one like it recently? Or is there something I’m missing?