"Unique Homeowners", C&C is welcome!

Hello there! Just finished this landscape piece, “Unique Homeowners”. I used a painting by Michele Marieschi for reference on the building. C&C is welcome! Thank you for taking the time to check out my piece! :grin:

85 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

3 Likes

This is great! The building is quite fascinating to look at and the landscape invites to look around and imagine how this all would have come about. I really like the lighting - it’s very atmospheric and gives the image a great mood.

How did you create the landscape? Is that all done by hand?

1 Like

really amazing !
I love the sand, the building, the mood the render…

Strange though that the upper building floors seem ruined without back walls ( windows thru wich we can see the sky… )

Contratulation and thanks : :smiley:

Happy blending !

1 Like

Wow, the ground looks so amazing

1 Like

Thank you so much Thomas! I really appreciate the kind words. Ive been really trying to work on my lighting so that means a lot! :pray: I modeled the landscape in edit mode with proportional editing, sculpted the embankment on the left, and then tried to make the silhouttes of everything dynamic by using some rocks and boulders I had previously modeled. :+1: Thank you again for checking it out and the awesome comment! :grin:

Wow, thank you so much Bart!! This made my day! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you very much!! I was really trying to get the mood right, and the building is what inspired the rest of the piece, so those compliments really mean a lot! Your right about the windows, I probably should have caught that haha Thank you very much for the constructive tip! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much Mukunda!! That vertex paint data pulled through for me I guess! haha :+1:

1 Like

It only misses a windmill at its back…

@CMP3D I see you’re using botaniq:) Can we add this amazing render to our user gallery that we’re preparing?

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Hey Adam! Thank you for noticing, Id love to be apart of your gallery! :grin:

Wow, that’s very exciting! You have a great weekend as well! I definitely will now :grin:

1 Like