Unknown Cowboy

Sculpt of a cowboy drawing I found on Pinterest. Unfortunately I couldn’t track down the artist who drew it :frowning:

Blockout progress video:

Concept, author unknown:
(yeah, I got lazy and left out the arm and gun)

Eevee realtime renders:

53 Likes

I feel like it’s an injustice not to comment on this, you perfectly brought the 2D to 3D, the video showing the slow transformation from just a couple blocks to this beautiful work of art is great!
The lighting is well done, the sculping, modeling, textures and materials, all of it is so great! Sad to hear you couldn’t find the original artist, but both you and the original artist did an amazing job designing and making this guy!

2 Likes

This looks fantastic! Have you considered sharing it on Sketchfab? I think it would work very well (full disclosure: I work there).

3 Likes

Thank you, but I’ve never used Sketchfab and I don’t have a lot of experience with “downsizing” models (baking, retopology, etc). I just wouldn’t know where to start in order to turn this 4M poly model into something that could be reasonably uploaded into a realtime online viewer :sweat:

I love the sculpting style. Very cool stylizing on this piece. Well done!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Awesome , I really like how the final render is pure 3D render ( unless I’m mistaken ?) but it looks so much like a very well painted illustration !

Super cool !

2 Likes

Great work. Love the composition of the shapes, and its overall design. Would love to get my hands on that Lighting setup too. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s a character for an Iranian mobile game call godfather of mafia city who has a lot of characters

1 Like