Untamed Challenge Character

Been working on this for the Untamed Challenge on Artstation, running out of time, but hopefully I’ll have enough to finish it.

11 Likes

Great job on the muscles and body proportions. And the blinded eye works super well :ok_hand:

Thx. This is only the 4th sculpt I’ve done, so I was worried it wouldn’t turn out good when I started it, but I just focused on one area at a time and worked from there.
As far as the design goes, It’s not mine so I can’t take credit for the blind eye. This is the submission from the concept challenge that I chose if anyone wants to check it out.
https://www.artstation.com/contests/untamed-when-animals-ruled-the-world/challenges/119/submissions/63009?sorting=popular

1 Like

Still making progress. Nearly done with the modeling and sculpting. It took me a good 2months on and off to retopo the body.

4 Likes

Sword is done. I forgot to create the inside of the tigers mouth though, so I’ve re-sculpted that and am currently working on the retopo before moving the body to the texture phase.

1 Like

Figured I’d add these for anyone who finds their way here, so they can see I actually finished what I started.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Looks amazing! Congratulations bro!

Thanks! Definitely my proudest piece yet.
I’m glad I stuck it out, even if it did take me the span of a year off and on.

1 Like