Upbge - 0.3.0

awesome! it needs true level trigger to update the textures though

1 Like

This is pretty cool, does upbge have a chance to implement this feature?

1 Like

What are the alternatives for a Blender integrated game engine beside Upbge, and Armory ?

there is such a thing on the forum, but it is not known what, when and whether it will be completed

hello, don’t take that into consideration, it’s a game engine I’m working on that is not integrated in blender. It uses blender for many things but then everything must be exported through specific plugins. It is not finished and at the moment I am busy with other projects so it is in stand-by

if you use any engine, there is no substitute for hours in the chair learning.

no magical engine will make a game for you, and if it does it will be a soul-less clone.

UPBGE 0.3.0 is the subject here*

1 Like

Hello ,thanks devs for made this amazing engine in to blender .There is will UPBGE.0.3 support for VR games future .
thanks, best regards.

this is in VR includes branch - it’s a bit behind master, but the XR_action branch is do to merge into master at some point soon (albeit with some api changes)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1j97GWWaX5QMwHqNfWXYh_zPs5xZM_mQ_

here is a demo file also with pick up / throw / weapon implemented
basic_vr_setup_2.blend (880.5 KB)

basically XR_Session_State is your keys to the vr python kingdom.
xr = bpy.context.window_manager.xr_session_state

3 Likes

here is SYNTHING_GR8_M8

1 Like

Anyways i will use Armory then.

Good luck,

This thread is about upbge 0.3.0*

Hi. I downloaded the latest Version Win64-2021-03-31. Pie Menue are disabled but active. Trying to deactivate crash Blender.

Upbge 4.1x will soon have defered render!!

Eevee next is sort of clunky and slow right now, but there are work arounds for metal that are holding things back for a moment I guess.

1 Like