UPBGE Showcase Reel 2024

We are creating a new 2024 Reel for UPBGE. If you have anything to contribute, this could turn out really awesome.

We would love to have your BEST work featured. If you would like to submit your work, please follow the directions below.

Details:
In order to help in the editing process, please follow these guidelines.

0) Submission clips length:
4 sec, 8 sec, 12 sec, or 30 sec.

1) Submission clips resolution:
1080p, 2k, 4k

2) Submission clips naming:
– Author_Resolution_Length.mp4
– Example: davi_4k_8sec.mp4

Submit as many clips as you like, but they must be your best work. Please render your work without and debug info on it. (No guarantees of featuring for anyone, we are all in this together. Let’s just try to make a good reel, to help our community grow.)

Upload your clips here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-12ZJbMeneg6_n2y7fG6chUU1sY0KPWW

I’d also like to mention something else:
I started a GameJam Server.
I’d be more than happy if many of you show up and we can build interesting stuff as a community.

It’s pretty empty now, but once there’s a few people I’ll announce the first Jam (which will hopefully be soon).
Since I have serious boomer-vibes when it comes to Discord Server stuff, feel free to call me out on anything that could be better.

If anyone is interested in doing some moderation or wants to be a judge, just let me know!

1 Like