[Upd.July15]blenditall's 2D Art

Ha, sorry, I was dehydrated:

You know how stuff fades out as it gets farther away? Yeah. Take care of that sooner than later. The end :slight_smile:

haha, better?

Oh, back to atmospherics. Will do. :stuck_out_tongue:

WOW =)
these are amazazing

are you good with a mouseā€¦not a Wacom or what ever they are called

Well, Iā€™ve never really tried painting with a mouse. I only really got into it after I got a wacom. Which I got in the first place for general ease of use and texture creation.

o you have really good skills

No way man, Heā€™s got skillz fo sho.

Great stuff blenditall. I really like how youā€™re doing WIP sort of things here.

Noel Christiansin (A great artist that specializes in all things art (the site is kinda humorous also))

Keep making awesome stuff!

-Funddevi

Update. Got rid of the Eiffel for now ā€“ that scribble I had was a kind of placeholder. Working on the real thing now.
http://uploader.polorix.net//files/1249/Eiffel2.jpg

Thanks for the link by the way, funddevi.

Ah, your work never stops amazing me (if that sounded gay, Iā€™m sorry I reread that and it sounds gay to me).

Anyway, nice sense of shading in that last one. Nice job on the sort of monotone look, but it still doesnā€™t look flat (I donā€™t know how to explain it, but I think you know what I mean)

Haha, I probably wouldnā€™t have thought it sounded gay if you hadnā€™t brought it up! But Iā€™m glad you like it. I think part of the reason it has a ā€œmonotone-but notā€ looks is that the sky actually contains blues and greensā€¦ I guess youā€™d expect it to be more earth tones.

Yeah, the whole thing seems to have the same color vibe I guess, like it was all based on light browns. Whichā€¦is what you meant by earthtonesā€¦yeah I donā€™t know my art terms too well :slight_smile:

The update is d.o.p.e.

Its coming together really well! Iā€™m seeing a few super harsh lines through out it tho, maybe soften those up a bit. Looking forward to the new Eiffel tower!

nfollmer: Deep :stuck_out_tongue:

free_ality: Yep, Iā€™ll be toning those down for sure. I tend not to work on specific areas until they are ā€˜doneā€™ I find, when painting. Iā€™m more likely to build up detail across the whole thing.

Hereā€™s the new Eiffel (along with lots of other tweaks of course) Still not happy with it at all, but itā€™s better IMO and I wanted to get a feel of the composition. Iā€™ll be fading it out to fit in with the atmosphere a bit more later on.
http://uploader.polorix.net//files/1249/eiffel3.jpg

This image explains it all, good job on the image though.

http://uploader.polorix.net//files/1242/funddevistuff/eiffel_tower_mishap.JPG

:confused:

Anyway, looking good man!

Well, it doesnā€™t actually explain anything, itā€™s just a erm, slight oversight.

Wow! I just listend to your music!
its awesome!
like the jonas brothers.

you are a really great singer free_ality!
me and my brother are going to get singing lessons when we can afford them.
which is pretty soon I hope.
unless something goes wrong.
can you tell me a bit about singing?

Hey guys, Im flattered, but this really isnt the place for that. Feel free to shoot me a pm if youve got questions, but lets keep blenditallā€™s thread about blenditall :slight_smile: (and his great art).

Cant wait for updates bro.

If you must know why Iā€™m using screenshots:

• Donā€™t have to save as jpg, open in PS and resize.
  • Creates a quick frame.
    Sorry if the little 3-pixel-wide brush is a major issue.

free_ality: Thanks for keeping this on track :wink: