Update: Blender Studios Hollywood

you missed the point - if anyone is coming after you it is blender - cause although blender is open source the name is still very much so copyrighted! no you aren’t using there logo but blender would be pretty ticked if you used it for your studio name and besides why would you want to - that isn’t very original and doesn’t incite very much trust in your company as a artistic group. I am not too woried that blender would be coming after you but just to keep things on the up and up and to always do the right you should at least ask there permission if you went ahead with doing it! that’s my opinion - many may not share it - i don’t really care if they don’t - cause every bodies got one! :stuck_out_tongue:

well, I was thinking of submitting that piece of art to the blender community anyways, it’s not for my own commercial use. It’s just a project that I thought would be nice to have.

oh well do as you like although i’d do differently … %| nice update!

thanks, I’m going to work quite a bit with the textures now. I’ll get it better, although the leaves promise to be tricky devils.