Update: Sago Interview at BlenderNation.com!!

Yah!! Your votes got the interview with Sago!! We broke Bart down and he interviewed Sago!! (he knows when super wu-man tells you to do somthing you do it haha!!)

You can read the artical here
You can watch the inteview here

Now for a special request, the download is over 100MB, so people like me with dial up wont be able to watch, DAMIT!!, can anyone edit the download and just post the interview with Sago, perhaps just edit that out of the download and post it on youtube.com or somthing?

:smiley: Thanks for the votes dudes!:smiley:

-old post below-

Bart at Blendernation.com is interviewing people at the Blender Confrence 2006, at his site he is asking who people would like to see interviewed at the Confrence.

Sago is attending tomorrow night, and I personally think Sago should get an interview, and if you do too click here to vote for Sago! (and post a comment that you want to see Sago interviewed!!!)

Who is Sago
His real name is Sacha Gooberstein. His hobbies include making snow angles in the grass, brading his back hair, and scaring children on the beach with his minature speedos. Here is a look at some of his blender work and 2d artwork:

animation and 3d
Man in Man- Short Animation
Yours?
Bikkie-Dikkie sculpted male nude
Funky Smell
*Ton Roosendaal Action Figure

comic and crappy doodles
Return of Super Challenge 200 (doodles, comics thread)
Blender World Chaos?!(doodles, comics thread)
Sago should start a webcomic (doodles, comics thread

Why should Bart Interview Sago
Sago is a jerk, but he is a funny jerk, he is the third funniest person on this forum, super wu-man being the first…and second, yes super wu-man is so funny he takes both 1st and 2nd place.

But Sago is funny as hell too, and i’m sure he will give a hilarious interview, and we will get a valuable insight to this nut-job. It is also possible that Sago will get really nervous and make a complete fool out of himself, EVEN MORE REASON TO VOTE FOR AN INTERVIEW!!!

But finally Bart should interview Sago because Super Wu-Man says he should! And because WE ALL SAY HE SHOULD!!

click here to vote for Sago! (and post a comment that you want to see Sago interviewed!!!)

Super Wu-Man is asking for your support, and if you dont give it I WILL KILL YOU…just kidding…no i’m not…i’m serious…vote for Sago or die…just kidding…no i’m not…

Funny, I don’t think you’re laugh out loud funny and some of your humor can kind of get dirty.

I’d support Sago being interviewed by Bart, as long as you don’t force him to give you an overpowering presence in his interview.

I think I must’ve sleeptalked when I said that.

cyborg wagon- sago is funny as hell and super talented, it would just be cool to see an interview with him, i’m sure we all agree,

by the way, what the hell would i ask him to do or say? is he really such a jello head that i could control him to give me the whole interview…ahhh…yes …you are correct…the super wu-man is stong…you knew it was right…dance puppet dance!!

You control Sago like a puppet and I’ll know you want to take over the Blender Foundation. I must warn Ton about this.

:smiley: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA:D
the greatest quote of all time, Sago is going to kill you, and me, haha
DANCE PUPPET DANCE!!!
:smiley: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA:D

well, I did my part. I owe him that much for the icon…

Cyborg Dragon just Put Sago, and Super-wu-man on your ignore list if their humour offends you.

That is what the list is for.

I am kind of bored with your constant judgement/flames, you don’t need to get angry at these things. there is no advantage to you to waste your time posting, just ignore it instead.

Alltaken

Well I don’t absolutely HATE Wu-Man and Sago. I bet even they know that.

Just woke up… it’s 6 AM now… and boy, this is… I dunno, too much right now. I mean… what?

Yeah… thanks… I knew you want that to happen…

haha, now that’s humor… I mean, what? Too late man, he’s in total control now… yeah, haha

haha, that’s even funnier. Brilliant… I mean, I’ll be seeing Ton today, so I could warn him… after I told him about Wu’s idea of Orange 2. yeah… good stuff

Cheers

Yea, Sago is as close to “famous” as anyone on this forum could be. I think everyone knows about him in one way or another.

BTW Sago: Kudos on your latest animation. Really great stuff…you bastard.

excellent, we have 6 votes for Sago!!, i think with 10 votes we will have ourselfs an interview, and have Bart at BlenderNation.com totally pissed off, haha, so go and vote!! fly monkeys, fly!!

:eek: also think of this people, they will serve alchohol at this place, so vote now to get a chance to see a possibly drunken out of control Sago interview, YEAH!!:eek:

Voted now as well…basically because I really would like to see Sago
interviewed. It can’t turn out wrong if he’s interviewed at all… no
matter what happens, and what he says (pretty high expectations).

//Mathias

i actually just thought of a great idea, if sago dosnt get interviewed at blendernation.com i will give him an interveiw, haha, we both have video cameras and i could send him my questions and we both record, me asking questions and him answering questions, then i can edit the two together

a Super Wu-Man interview with Sago, that would be so freaking classic, i may try it even if Bart does give him an interview, it would just be too funny to miss!

so yeah, i will run the idea by Sago, i think he would love it, it would be so funny, but for now we can all vote for the Bart inteview at BlenderNation.com, and hopfully in the near future a Sago/Super Wu-Man interview, man that sh## will be funny!

Sago being interviewed?? ooooh, this is going to be good votes

Yah!! Your votes got the interview with Sago!! We broke Bart down and he interviewed Sago!! (he knows when super wu-man tells you to do somthing you do it haha!!)

You can read the artical here
You can watch the inteview here

Now for a special request, the download is over 100MB, so people like me with dial up wont be able to watch, DAMIT!!, can anyone edit the download and just post the interview with Sago, perhaps just edit that out of the download and post it on youtube.com or somthing?

:smiley: Thanks for the votes dudes!:smiley:

Hey Wu, have a free update: Sago is wearing a t-shirt with Super Wu-Man on it :eek:

I’ll youtube it as soon as it’s done downloading. and for the love of god get broadband

EDIT: and don’t hold your breath - right now it’s telling me 24 hours @ 1.6 kb/s

I’m getting a 404 for that link…

nerdranger- awsome man, thanks! i look forward to it, i pray that he messed up and looked like a fool, hahaha, nah, but i hope its funny!

benstabler- hahaha, ahh yes, but super wu-man is… great…we all knew it!