[updated july 19 2019] Eevee real object based Motion Blur v0.4.3

Welcome to the community!
I don’t know what may be happening here. Maybe if you send me the file somehow I may guess what’s happening.
Thank you!

I press render motion blur, and nothing seems to happen. Im preeetttty sure I’m doing something wrong. Just wondering what. Thanks for creating this and helping with problems

Keep in mind that as it is right now, this is more of a scripted workaround than a real addon, so the rendered frames go to the output folder as image sequences, and not to the preview window. Check there. Also, I couldn’t make the addon update the status bar or anything with some progress, so Blender just seems to freeze while the script is running. I hope to solve both issues somehow… Any ideas are welcome :slight_smile:
Let me know if you could make it work!

I found a single frame rendered from the add-on, but it didn’t have motion blur.Also is there any blueprint for when motion blur will be added to eevee?

Hey Pablo! Great to read your post. I am glad you did used Mirai model back then. Hope your project continues to grow. Cheers!

2 Likes

If you can upload the project here I can open it and see what’s happening

I don’t know… Check in Right Click Select.

This looks great and will solve some things for me in the short term, so thank you very much. Reading through the thread I wondered whether the gamma issue might be something to do with the colourspace of .exr being linear, if your process is still converting from .exr Bear in mind I really don’t know what I’m talking about :wink: Just a thought that I thought might trigger a helpful thought.