The thread about Adobe and Blender was locked so posting this here: A new beta is available for the Substance add-on and it adds Linux support among other things. Changelist below.
- Linux support: Ubuntu and CentOS distributions
- External Parameter Preset (.SBSPRS) support: Create, load and apply external (custom) parameter presets direct to Blender!
- Opacity input is connected to the Alpha channel in BSDF material
- Update and Uninstall Substance 3D Integration Tools from Substance 3D add-on preferences
- Substance Engine v. 8.2.0 compatibility
- Emission/Emsisive map is not generating
- Crash occurs with users who have wide characters in their folder structures
- Substance 3D Integration Tools continues to run even when Blender is closed after a crash occurs
- Substance 3D Integration Tools is disabled when Blender is open in multiple sessions
- No error message is displayed when a Substance 3D material cannot be applied to an object
- Substance 3D Integration Tools crashes when dragging a parameter slider multiple times (Mac version only, specifically Catalina)
- Parameters do not update live in viewport when using Cycles render