I’m editing a 32-bit float OpenEXR image sequence in Premier/After Effects and am having trouble applying one of Blender’s built in filmic color profiles to the strip. I believe I have things set up correctly but the final result is much darker than what I see in Blender.
These are the steps I’ve done in After Effects:
- Install OpenColorIO plugin
- In Project Settings: sRGB IEC61966-2.1 working space and Linear Working Space checked
- Interpret footage with Preserve RGB checked
- Added the OpenColorIO effect to the strip and loaded filmic_to_1.20_1-00.spi1d
- View->Use Display Color Management - checked (default)
What am I missing here?
- In Blender with Default view transform
- In Blender with Filmic - Very High Contrast
- In After Effects, only after applying the OpenColorIO effect
Thanks for any advice.