USMT-MP1A - Aegis 2375 Updated 15/12

Nice model, but I dont really understand what the low ammo LED is doing on the side. It looks like an inconvient place as you would have to turn the gun on its side to see whether it was lit, and conversely you would be broadcasting to whoever you were shooting at that you were out of ammo. It seems to me that it would be much better suited next to the sight, so you were warned instantly as it would flash up in your field of view, and it would be hidden to your target.

I already said that almost exactly.

First all, very nice movie gun, it’s got a lot of style and look to it. Every update you have done has added a lot of function and look to it.

Now there are no right side shots, so I will just go by what I can see in your SS.

First is the grip, it looks cool but will kill your hand. If you look in the Dec 15 update you can see how the hard points of the grip would dig-in and cut-up your hand.

I see there is only one button on the gun, and I am guessing it is the Mag-release, if it is, it’s a little to high, I would hate to hit it in a fire fight on accident.

No slide release, normally on right side so maybe it is there. Been said before sorry to repeat

There is no Safety but if it’s DA-Only then it’s optional (at lest in the 80’s) but it would still be nice to have one. But now days there are 3: grip, trigger, and firing pin block (normally slide mounted, but I like frame mounted but that’s just me), on most newer guns. If it was not a military gun I would also say a Key lock to lol.

Also I do not see a Take-Down, button, lever, or pin.

As said before the slide travels to far back. In the past there has been some “Long Slide” guns, but this was due to there bullet casing size. 7mm is a pretty small Pistol round and should not require a Long Slide. The slide should only slide back as far as the length of the bullet. Also if you making this a Full-Auto pistol then the shorter the slide the faster it will fire.

Although there is most likely no room, on a full-auto gun its nice to have a selector switch to change to semi-auto.

Now as a movie gun you can disregard everything above as it looks great, if I did find a gun like this in the local shop I am sure I would buy it. lol