V1.35 MMORPG -Kewl Incredible District- "Teen Dream" (play to post)

S-Markt : please go troll somewhere else, I have already responded to those statements. I can not remove all the perverts from the world and neither can I prevent cyber crime completely, same as EVERY other multi user web service, if something happens, I am not the Police either! ok, these are FACTS. I am not doing anything illegal, and, “jun 2015” … that’s how old your account is, same as all the other trolls!

pay attention, pervertsupporter. i am telling my opinion no matter if you like it or if you insult me. you say, you are not guilty but you are. every single buck you earn with this business is filled with pain and crying of every child that is abused before only for using “nice little games” like yours. and there are many of them, that is also a fact. when you say you cannot remove all perverts its like when a drugdealer says i cannot prevent people from taking drugs. and your game is NOT the same as every other multiuser web service because you are abusing the kidsinnocence and naivity to earn money and dont give a damn about if they risk their lives and physical and psychological wealth, when they use your rainbowcolored happyworld child rapist heaven. no you are not doing anything illegal but you are doing something totaly reckless and i will not stop saying it every time you promote your dirty business. you WILL burn in hell. oh and by the way truth is truth, no matter how long somebody has an account somewhere

this is like when the nazis say : dont judge over the gaschambers when you havent been in one. i dont have to play this to know its wrong.

S-Markt: congrats, you are on my ignore list!

Moderation: I’ve removed the most recent posts to this thread. If anyone would like to discuss their removal, feel free to send me a PM or open a new thread in the Blender Artists Website Support forum.

NEW Features in version 1.35:

1. New mini game: Thimble Switch.
  2. New mini game: Color Mix.
  3. New mini game: Power Polish.
  4. New mini game: Junk Fishing.
  5. New mini prog: Global Stats.
  6. Improved spirit wind.(dust/mist added)
  7. Bugs and polish.

Download http://www.nicholasnel.com/back/back.html

the pervertsgame again. dont play it. dont let you kids play it. they are not save there!

S-Markt : I saw your tomato game, and by the looks of things you are in fact a 10 year old or you have very little experience making games, you comment seems to be directed at people reading this and is in no way helpful to me(the author), so I would advise readers to do a background check on you(watch out for strong language and adult discussions). also, as the topic says, it’s a teens game, if you want to know the reason it’s called KiD, just ask and I can educate you. This game provides all the security features required to ensure players are not harassed by trolls (such as yourself), including 2 way ignore, kicks, bans and word filter! also, this game is still in alpha phase as many new features have been added and the only people playing are developers or people who would like to develop games, if they are perverts that’s fine, this world is full of perverts!!!

I posted a warning the last time you two go into it. It doesn’t seem either of you have listened.

Closing the thread.