Vacui Spacii project - jan 2 Animation and sources added

well, i focus mini tutorials in simple topics about the techniques used in the shorts. I mean, i don’t explain the basics, but how to achieve some of the animations that i made from wxperimenting. It’s like separate each “effect” in little sequences. And i hope it functions as a starting point of more and personal experimentations!
Anyways, if something it’s unclear, just tell me so i can enhance the explanations.

Thanks for the support! :slight_smile:

New blend files added! PLay with them, and ask wherever you want.
Have fun!

(i’ve finished the render of the next one: Infra. Editing in VSE now… )

I watched part III:Coma, it’s very beautiful and poetic, I like it, wonderful work so far.

Thank you for the files, I was actually looking for ways of doing motion graphics with blender.

Regards.

Added stars, couldn’t find how to do it :smiley:

i love part three, and your choice of music.
where is part 2? i couldnt find it anywhere!

@Casio23:
i’m working with no order. Just a casuality (or an intuitive search) leads me to work on the part I in the first place. It was the seed of all project. part I leads me to the musician, Nikila, and to the developing of the entire idea. Cronologically i’ve done part I, part III, i started working in part IX but i’ve returned to old files to give birth to the part XIX (the third video to upload) “Infra”. Maybe in a few days i upload it.

Thanks people for watching and criticize! :wink:

please do :slight_smile:

updates:
-the blends of “coma”
-some words about the creation of this track
-and two covers for a single from Nikila.
http://www.vacuispacii.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/THOM_cover.jpg
http://www.vacuispacii.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/THOM_cover_alt.jpg

soon a new short.

thanks for watching!

Well, a new short has come: infra.
I hope you enjoy it!
www.vacuispacii.org
i added it to the first post, as it will with the next ones.

As a good new (at least for me;)) some printed postcards artwork had arrived, so i’ve evaluating the possibility of sending it to anyone who send me some stamps, so… i’m just thinking and gathering info…

Cheers!

just bumping to see if anyone has viewed it… :frowning:

One more thing: i want to know if the mini Tuts are interesting, and suggest me another topics related to the shorts to make more of them.

Now i get back to the next one, Texo, the number XIX, and planning other…

Cheers and thanks for watching!

Very nice. You wouldn’t happen to be the guy who created that video on the blender gallery.

i haven’t videos in the gallery :frowning:
Maybe you’re saying the one made by matray, the one called “meischeid”. I love this work. :smiley:

And yes, i’m working on this kind of abstract aesthetics. Thanks for watching!

I’ve just seen Infra…
Astonishing… You have a very strong and poetic abstract sense…

En un mundo dominado por C4D siempre es un placer ver alternativas. Aunque sinceramente creo que este área (motion graphics) está un poco descuidada en el desarrollo de blender.

In a world C4D dominated i´t’s always a pleassure to find alternatives. Though I sincerely believe this is an area (Motion graphics) a little overlooked in blender development.

Un saludo

And people say that nothing is truly Abstract…

Fantastic work, I would totally buy all of it on a DVD when you are finished :wink:
Very nice stuff, can’t wait for new ones!

heres an idea for a tut, how abou thow you got the light effect on the wireframe uhhhh pentagon…uhh thingy? its in Part 1, the part that it grows huge and you only see a corner and then you see the center?

How about a mini tut on that?

oh and the mini tuts are informative :smiley: I bookmarked your page :D, ive always wanted to create something abstract to music…but inspiration is hard to find nowadays, without someone blasting it outta the water (hehem Wefyb cough cough…Jk JK)

Absolutely beautiful works, stunning! :slight_smile: I have also always wanted to make a symbiosis between music and graphics, and this inspire me.

Very impressive. I am always happy to see some abstract and “more artistic” works with blender. And your animations are one of the best and most amazing examples for this way of using blender.

A lot of great visuals in this series of work, pretty impressive. Well done!

Whoa! Lots of kind words, guys… i’m truly honored and glad you’ve enjoyed this videos! Thanks you very mouch and i’ll keep 'em coming to reach the 21. (uffff!)
By now, i’m working on “Texo” the next one and part XIX.

@Wefyb: Thanks! i hope to see this project on DVD too… :smiley: it’s hard to keep working on that with so few spare time…

@trueog: I think that Blender has all the potential to do great mograph. Maybe it lacks of some specific tools, but i’ve seen them appear from the hand of some talented coder and of course the collaboration among them.

@Evil Moon MOose: well, it’s just post with nodes, mainly a glare node. :wink: is it that?