Valentino! - New Character, added wire

Valentino makes a great addition to your adorable cast of characters. I’m a big fan of your work :slight_smile: The colors, lighting, expressions, all top quality. Keep up the great blending!

RobertT

I like what you did with your characters, the style is very original. You have great work! Keep it up! ^_~

Great work, venomgfx
Top quality stuff, My personal faviourate was the Starfish.
You added one more fan to your list :smiley:

how do u get that soft semi glowing look on ur models? It makes them look soo cudlely. :smiley:

:o So awesome - just like all your other characters that you have made,
i just cant stop looking at it, its sooo cute :stuck_out_tongue:
Btw awesome website, just a pity it isnt in English :wink:
Cant wait for more.

Hey!
Could you tell me how the characters eyes were made? And could you also tell me how you animated the eye? :slight_smile:

:o hey thanks to all!!

ok so, let answer a couple of questions :smiley:

Hey!
Could you tell me how the characters eyes were made? And could you also tell me how you animated the eye?

The pixar eye? just follow this amazing tutorial!, and for animate it, just use the constraint “track to” an empty…, the eyes TrackTo an empty, well…i hope you understeandme :-?

how do u get that soft semi glowing look on ur models? It makes them look soo cudlely.

Glowly? uhmm i guess you mean that glow effect, well, is integrated in Blender! hehe, just use the Sequence editor, add an scene, then the glow effect, press N and regulate it, just Render!! (don’t forget to press the “Do Sequence” button)…

well, thanks to all again!!
you make me go on with this! :slight_smile:

Edited: i guess the site is not working now… i have to pay the web hosting :frowning: … hey, i sell Valentino!! hahah just kidding…

I hope i can pay the hosting in this week…
Greetings
venomgfx

:-? hey, i beat them if they don’t give your site back to you immediately!
Kidding… :smiley:
Well, i want to see many many new images when the site come back!!!
So, keep on blending a lot.

(Ps Zanno, Estrella, Dientin and Carnerito are my favorites)

Me too…and I can’t access to your site with “This Account Has Been Suspended” message. Of course, I’ve never made any accounts in there.