Veloce CV 33 / L3-33

Hi all:

Restarting my adventures with models of tanks. a vehicle in this case the Italian league: Truck Veloce CV-33 or L3-33 (light). And in this case modelare one that was equipped with flamethrowers and wearing his armored tank with fuel. It has a very complete history and participated in several battle fronts since 1933. Vehicle has no turret body. As the current tanks. These cars were manufactured jointly by Fiat and Ansaldo.

As always comments and suggestions are most welcome.

Best regards.

PD to my blog there are several details of the progress in modeling

=========================

Hola a todos:

Reinicio mi andanzas con los modelos de carros de combate. en este caso un vehículo liguero italiano el: Carro Veloce CV-33 o L3-33 (ligero). Y en este caso modelare uno que estaba equipado con su lanzallamas y llevaba su tanque blindado con el combustible. Tiene una historia muy completa y participó en varios frentes de batalla desde 1933. Ente vehículo no tiene torreta. Como las actuales tanquetas. Estos carros fueron fabricados en forma conjunta por Fiat y Ansaldo.

Como siempre los comentarios y sugerencias son muy bien recibidos.

Saludos Cordiales.

PD en mi Blog hay varios detalles del avance en el modelado

Attachments

I love it.

Are those the flamethrowers on the back so you can clear out the enemy when dismounting?
The U.S. Bradley has a port for attaching a modified carbine to do this.

Now let’s see those wireframes and textured renders!

-rking

Yes, that flamethrowers had that purpose, and the attack on infantry troops. Since his armor was very light. The Italians used this vehicle without much success. In Libya and the Spanish Civil War also emplarón and were superseded by better prestancias vehículas.

This vehicle had many changes in other versions wore a pair of machine guns and one of them was mounted to a large caliber cannon. The advantage of these was his speed, but his power shot.

Now I’m finished wearing combustiple deposit lying. And it contained flammable material they used. For desert nobody likes to use the flamethrower, being very dangerous and have always riezgo latent fire.

The wireframes, will try to create a script to see if I have success and textures, I’m working on them.

Thanks for commenting.

===============
Si, este lanzallamas tenia ese proposito, y el ataque a tropas de infanteria. Ya que su blindaje era muy ligero. Los italianos usaron este vehículo sin mucho exito. En Libia y en la Guerra Civil Española también lo emplarón y se vieron superados por otros vehículas de mejores prestancias.

Este vehículo tuvo muchas modificaciones en otras versiones llevaba un par de ametralladoras y una de ellas le montaron hasta un cañon de gran calibre. La ventaja de estos, era su velocidad, más que su poder de tiro.

Ahora estoy terminado el deposito de combustiple que llevaba tirado. Y que contenia el material flamable que empleaban. Por sierto a nadie le gusta usar los lanzallamas, por ser muy peligrosos y tener siempre el riezgo latente de incendiarse.

El wireframes, intentare crearlo con un script a ver si tengo exito y las texturas, ya estoy trabajando en ellas.

Gracias por comentar.

Attachments

Here I give you another view of the fuel tank. You start with the textures of the armored car.

Greetings.

Done. Now I have the modeling of the armored car. Many hours of modeling. But complete.

The render took just over an hour. Light path 400 samples. Just need the pin and throw shooting Turkish axis.

It shall begin with the general textures: Badges, signs displacement maps.

Comments are most welcome.

Best regards.

Listo. Ya tengo el modelado de la tanqueta. Son muchas horas de modelado. Pero esta completa.

El render tardo algo más de una hora. 400 Light path samples. Solo falta el pasador del tiro y una turca del eje de tiro.

Ya comenzare con las texturas generales: Emblemas, señales mapas de desplazamiento.

Los comentarios son muy bien recibidos.

Saludos Cordiales.

Attachments

Wow. One of the best tank models I have seen by far. Are the treads animatable?

Thanks for your feedback. The treads can be animated. But I have a lot of work with the textures.

regards

And to continue with the progress. I present a complete picture of the armored car. It has the base texture and labels and much of the displacement map. Even missing a few scratches and wear areas. And fill tubes soot escapes the flamethrower and torch.

Best regards

=====

Y para Continuar con los avances. Les presento una imagen completa del la tanqueta. Tiene la textura base y las etiquetas y gran parte del mapa de desplazamiento. Aun faltan algunos arañazos y zonas de desgastes. Y llenar de hollín los tubos de escapa y el soplete del lanzallamas.

Saludos Cordiales.

Attachments

A new development with some of the textures. It remains only powertrain textures: Rust and dirt.

Attachments

Amazing modeling. Iv attempted to model a tank and I gave up on it after about a day because i just wasn’t happy with the topology. I applaud you for your attention to detail. Your texturing is also looking very nice as well ;).

EDIT: would you mind posting some wireframes?

looks awesome.

Thank you for comment. this wire wa the most I can do. The addons for cycles has not given me good results for the large catidad polygons and vertices.

In my blog you will see the creation process in detail.

Best Regards

=============

Gracias por Comentar. este wire wa lo más que puedo hacer. El addons para cycles no me ha dado buenos resultados por las gran catidad de poligonos y vertices.

En mi blog podrán ver el proceso de creación en detalles.

Saludos cordiales

Attachments

headlamps?

Some models do have a pair of headlights. At the top. But this I am not put them modeling. Thanks for commenting.

================

Algunos modelos si tienen un par de Faros. En la parte superior. Pero este que estoy modelando no se los colocaban. Gracias por comentar.

Hi all.

This is the wire for friends who requested it.

regards

Attachments