Venom Vs Spider-Man

I just had to create this dynamic pose of Spider-Man fighting Venom inspired by my favourite comic growing up - Ultimate Spider-Man. Made using Blender 3.0 and Adobe Photoshop.

17 Likes

:+1:
congrats…

2 Likes

nice looks awesome!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks!!!

1 Like

This is Amazing! (pun intended :smile:). I love the render style - did you do a lot of postwork or is this mostly Blender shaders? I’d love to know how you achieved the look. :+1:

1 Like

Nicely done, I love super heroes and villains, so these type of artwork is always welcome. The lighting and shading adds that perfect touch!

1 Like

I’m glad that you like it! :grin:
All of these shaders are just Principled Bsdf with vertex colors. Nothing special. But the image really came to life after postproduction. I didn’t change too much. I played with levels, colors and I added few effects like sharpen untill it looked better and eventually added filter on top of it. But I’d say that one thing that makes big differece is the lighting. You wanna use your lights to draw audience’s eyes on to certain parts of models, to outline the model, and generally to present it. I played with False Color (under Color Management settings) until I was happy with the lighting.
I hope that helps. Have a beautiful day! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for the explanation. Fantastic job.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you very much! Have a nice day!

1 Like