Very Low poly work

Hi!

I’m looking for a couple of people who cam make some very low poly game assets. Just buildings, but not low poly style, realistic PBR.

Job 1: Make low poly box buildings. Crop the Roof from the ortho imagery and put onto texture sheet and texture. Do the sides with provided textures.

Job 2: Make some low poly buildings.

ASAP please. PM with example work and rates.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Please show your work when asking about the job. How am I supposed who to choose between 20 different people saying “I’m interested”.

1 Like

The models are very low poly, but they are background objects in a realistic PBR game.

Please only apply if you know to actually model and create textures for a low poly building with PBR textures from scratch.

Low-poly modeler here. I’m confused over one of your points: what do you need in regards to the textures? Do I have to make them myself? Or will they be provided by you?

3 Likes

Some have generic textures, Some require texturing.

So the textures from scratch… Would they be procedural (within Blender only) or made from photoshopping images that I collect?

Sorry I have had too many people message I cannot keep up, no more enquiries please.

Also, I meant low poly PBR assets for a game engine. This was a mistake, it is not cartoon style low poly.

I’ll get back to people who have messaged me when I can.

2 Likes

Hi is this position still open

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.