Vessels

Hi guys, Finally got a nice workflow with zbrush , Substance Painter and Blender. Im gonna miss Modo but Blender is a blast. I hope you like my creature. I hope the image quality is ok.

Thumbnail

99 Likes

This is simply stunning!!! :star_struck:

Very creative, very dark (which is a good thing :wink: ), slightly weird (also good) …and perfectly executed!!
It looks strangely real!

Deeply impressive work!! Congrats!

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

This is a very nice piece of art.
Spiders lead the way for the blind donkey. The donkey provides a habitat for them …
Is my interpretation correct?

It seems that the worker who works alone shows the current human world, which gets a lot of information and data through the Internet.

It’s great! :heart_eyes:

ps : I hope this title is ‘THE WEB’

1 Like

Your interpretation is correct.
Ps I called it vessels because i could stop listening to the album entitiled ‘vessels’ by the band Be’Lakor and name kinda went with it I think.
Pps thank you for the reply.

1 Like

This is crazy good Gregg, well done! Both realism aspect and story of the image is excellent!
Could you please also share clay & wireframe versions? I really enjoy exploring them too :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will when I get back on my computer mate :slight_smile:

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

Incredible, you sir have a great imagination.

Wait, I thought open and real time information is better than hand chosen books supplied by the establishment that builds the libraries. lol

thank you:-)

1 Like

i see you are a man of culture! love that album (Smoke of Many Fires all day every day)! Also great work, the lighting gives it this overcast sky vibe which is on point!

1 Like

Thank you and yep - that song is amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great mood and story. Took me a while to realize what’s going on but I like that moderation about the gore elements.

Great work, congrats.

Nice work! I switched from Modo and Max about 7 months ago. I don’t regret it :slight_smile:

I think the Internet is good too. Like a spider leading a blind, donkey who has no owner. It’s very useful and thankful.

1 Like

outstanding work really!