VI - Arcane

Hey cupcake…”

After doing Jinx, I was legally required to do VI - I don’t make the rules!

Super happy with the outcome. I hope you like her.

Modelling, sculpting, rendering all done in Blender.
Texturing in Substance.

As with Jinx, I’ll be making her 3D printable at some stage in the not so distant future. I’ll post again here when she’s ready, as before.

Thanks! :smiley:

46 Likes

Nice work, again! You are- as always- an inspiration to me!

2 Likes

This looks really cool, Love how clean it looks

1 Like

Hey, thanks so much for the kind words :blush:

Thanks so much!

As a note, I quickly went and fixed an issue I failed to notice before posting. The eyes were a little dim, so I got that fixed - they’re brighter now.

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

You managed to capture Vi’s face perfectly. Vi is a little hard to find reference for because she’s always scowling (I love her scowl, don’t get me wrong, it just makes references hard to find).

I wonder if you’re planning on doing Kait as well?

1 Like

Thanks!

Yeah, I’m super happy with the likeness on this one. I struggled with Jinx for pretty much the same reason, even though I managed to find good profile references. It’s sometimes hard to work out specific shape faces on almost 2D shaded characters.

No immediate plans to do Caitlyn - other than a slightly memey cupcake model included with VI when I make her 3D printable :rofl:

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

Woop Woop! :partying_face: :partying_face: - Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Hi all,

As I said in my original post, I spent a little time getting her 3D print ready, and she’s now freely available over at Printables, to anyone who might be interested:

https://www.printables.com/model/229458-vi-arcane

4 Likes

In case anyone wanted to see what she looks like printed:

3 Likes

Been a while, but I finally got round to painting her (and Jinx).

VI-Render-To-Paint-Transition

1 Like