Video: As Quiet As A Mouse

A super fun music video we had a great pleasure to work on at Skyship Entertainment:

I animated the entire project from start to finish, both human and animal characters. Also, produced layouts based on the storyboards provided.
My responsibilities also included cleaning up the models, designing the interior and modelling, texturing, shading a part of it. Also, texturing and shading characters, props, and sets.
Moreover, I was responsible for rigging all the characters and props, lighting scenes, producing simulations, and setting up the renders for the whole song.

22 Likes

That was a very cheery song. How many times did you have to listen to it?

Heh :sweat_smile: it takes several months to complete this type of project from start to finish, so you can imagine it is a lot, but you kind of get used after a while and it is not such a bad thing after all.
the things I do for love
I hope the end result is worth it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah you need courage for that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That is a lot of work that you have done - and the final result is awesome! Would love to see some behind-the-scenes for my learning.

Thank you Sumandatta, glad you like it! :grin:
I’ll let you know if there will be any behind-the-scenes :+1:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Big project, marvelous conclusion. And, the very best thing now is, "you never “have to listen to that (!!)ed song again!”" :wink:

I particularly admire how you accomplished the visual transitions back-and-forth between the children and their atavars. Throughout, it is very clean.

Thank you sundialsvc4! The transitions were a tricky thing to get just right, but this extra mile that the studio is willing to take adds a ton to elevate the overall experience.
I am delighted that you’ve noticed all our efforts :grinning: