Video Editing With Blender (Complete Tutorial Series)

Welcome, to my Complete Blender Video Editing Tutorial Series!

In this tutorial series, you will get a complete overview of how to do Video Editing with Blender. We will cover topics like, Adding in videos and audio, cutting strips, slowing down or speeding up footage, adding text and fonts, adding photos, adding stock footage, Color Correction, and much more!

I hope this tutorial series is helpful for people who want to get started with Video Editing in Blender!

Watch the Full Playlist here:

Part 1:

Extra New Part:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

8 Likes

Wow! This is awesome! Thank you! Have you used Premiere Pro? Is there a comparison to be made between the two? Also, is there a way to edit out a green screen from an image/video?

2 Likes

Good idea to create this tutorial, but in version 2.92 there are some fundamental changes, and I don’t even think about editing in older versions of Blender. Anyway, it’s a pretty good job. And good alternative for Adobe.

1 Like

Hello. Thanks!
No, I have not used Premiere Pro. So I can’t compare them. You can do Green Screening with Blender, but not with the video editor. I have a tutorial on Green Screening here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu-k8emFauU&t

1 Like

Yes, in Blender 2.92 things got changed a little. When I made this tutorial, I used the newest version of Blender. But I made this tutorial series a little while ago, so that’s why its a little outdated. Thanks!

1 Like

The general workflow is the same, love your tutorials, congrats. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much. : )

1 Like

Thank you so much for getting back to me with this! I’m getting pretty tired of Premiere Pro. All their stuff gets so buggy!

1 Like

Oh yeah, you should upload your stuff to Odysee! It’s severely lacking in Blender stuff <3

1 Like

Thanks. What Exactly is Odysee? I have not heard of it? Can you sent a link?

Are there any other editors that can be used as well? I’m afraid my computer is not in the right state to work with blender :sweat_smile:

Yes, there are lots of other free Video Editing programs out there, but I use Blender. :slightly_smiling_face:

As for me, I usually prefer Movavi Video Editor since it’s pretty easy to use. You can check out their site - URL - it’s really clear.